Suggestions for first time users:
Since every person's system is different, it is best to start with a diluted strength and gradually increase the strength to fit your needs.
1. Put one tea bag in 12 oz. of boiling water. Cover and steep for
2. Drink ONLY 1 cup of tea this first night.
3. You can sweeten the tea with stevia or raw honey. You can also add slices of citrus. Try it iced too!
4. Listen to your body! If you feel comfortable, decrease the amount of water to one cup and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Drink your tea in the late evening or before bedtime for best results.
You only need 1 cup per day! DO NOT consume more than the recommended amount! These are very powerful herbs.
Drinking more than the recommended amount could result in cramping or griping. If you experience any of these symptoms STOP drinking the tea for 2 days, then make your next cup with more water.
Drinking this tea may result in more productive bowel movements. Don't be afraid. Elimination is a part of the process.
Drink 1 cup of tea for 2 days. STOP for 2 days, then resume for 2 more days. Stop for at least 7 days before resuming another round of detox. Continue eating from the meal planning guide detailed under Helful Tips for at least 7 days. This will help the body work more effeciently during the detox process.
Be sure to drink at least 80 oz. of water while detoxing. This will help to flush out toxins and insure proper hydration.